MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji Empty
PostSubject: 111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji   111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 pm

111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji 427166782

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon will be making a cameo appearance on SBS‘s new drama, ‘Salaryman Cho Han Ji‘!

Lee Joon already filmed his scene on December 11th, playing the role of the idol boyfriend of Jung Ryeowon‘s character, ‘Yeochi’. Though the scene was of a lover’s spat, Lee Joon and Jung Ryeowon were able to quickly close the gap of their first meeting and comfortably deliver their roles. Lee Joon even took sel-cas with Ryeowon like a real boyfriend when she was off practicing her script.

Staff recount that when Lee Joon was asked to sound arrogant and greasy by the director, the idol immediately launched into a parody of actor Choi Min Soo‘s voice, calling out, “Yeochi-ya~~~~”.

The scene also required that Jung Ryeowon spray water on his face. Clearly showing hesitation in the act, the director asked her to go all out with the scene, asking her to slap his face with the water if she had to. Lee Joon went with the flow and made no mistakes or NGs, even throwing down his personal luxury sunglasses when asked.

The director stated, “I cast Lee Joon for the role of a Hallyu star to add a comical effect to the drama. I’m really satisfied with the decision because he pulled it off 200%.”

The drama begins airing on January 2nd, 2012.

111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji 20111218_leejoon_salaryman_2

Sources: Newsen/Joynews/TV Daily
credit :Allkpop

I'm so excited about this..i can't wait to watch this drama next year Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mblaq-malaysianaplus.forumms.net
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

PostSubject: Re: 111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji   111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

I really miss him in acting. No NG at all??? he is absolutely good actor Smile Hope to see Joon in other new drama..
Looking forward to see him in this drama. Can't wait! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
zzzshazzz

PostSubject: Re: 111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji   111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:22 am

alamak, x tgk lagi laa citer nie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji   111219 [PICS] Lee Joon - Cameo in Salaryman Cho Hanji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1