MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol   [NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol
[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol 20120409_leejoon_future3
[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol 20120409_leejoon_future
[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol 20120409_leejoon_future2

On the recent episode of KBS‘s ‘Hello‘, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon revealed his worries about his future.

On the recent broadcast, Lee Joon revealed a concern he had about the “uncertain future” of an idol. After hearing Lee Joon’s words, MC Lee Young Ja asked,“Right now, you’re a singer… and aren’t you doing well?” and Lee Joon answered, “Our lives as idols aren’t very long, so I’m not sure what I should do when I grow older…”

Then, MC Shin Dong Yup asked, “What is your hope for the future?“, and Lee Joon grabbed the viewers’ attention by answering, “I want to be a dignified actor.”

After hearing about Lee Joon’s worry for his future, netizens commented, “He worries about his future“, “I thought he was just funny because he made people laugh on entertainment shows, but apparently he worries about that kind of stuff too“, “Yeah, it’s understandable that he worries about the future as an idol“, and “Focus on the present first!”

Source+Picture: Star News via Naver
cr:allkpop

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon worried about his uncertain future as an idol
Page 1 of 1