MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

Korea Trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 pm

So my mom and I decide to go to korea next year (Date, month unconfirm) so I would like to ask if any A+ is going to korea next year as well or would like to join me to go Korea for a trip?
Back to top Go down
suha

suha

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 pm

wowww....daebakkkk!!! actually, we already plan wanna go there on end of this year...but still unconfirm yet. yeahh..this is just a planning...if not this year maybe we can go together for next year Smile

i LOVE this picture so much... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 pm

I don't think I can for this year cause my internship gonna start on early September (if not mistaken) till end of november / early December. So by all means, I can only go for the trip next year with my family (HAVE to be after CNY cause I'm Chinese). We are also waiting for a cheap promo tic to Korea from Airasia, so still waiting for some good news (Hopefully God permits me to go). Targeting April onwards till July (one of the selected month). Hopefully some A+ will join me as well Very Happy planning to go for concert there Very Happy

Back to top Go down
suha

suha

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:19 pm

yeah..we also dunno if we can go for this year.for the moment it's just a planning on this forum Wink btw...hopefully u can get a cheap ticket and have fun with u'r family in korea soon.

i LOVE this picture so much... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:22 pm

If can, let's all go together lar next year Very Happy Let me in into your korea trip discussion also cuz I need some guide on planning my trip there xDD

Back to top Go down
suha

suha

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:34 pm

sure..see on this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ^^

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:49 pm

please dont go...becoz i cant go..hhuhuhuhu...(heartbroken) T^T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
-------***THIS INNOCENT BOY IS MINE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ***-----
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--------***THIS INNOCENT BOY IS MINE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ***------
Back to top Go down
http://sibutasipekakdansibisu.blogspot.com
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:58 pm

wae??

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 pm

no money...i cant afford the price....T^T

-------***THIS INNOCENT BOY IS MINE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ***-----
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------***THIS INNOCENT BOY IS MINE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ***------
Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Awww,start saving from now Very Happy

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

i still have to finish my study n get my own life..

Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm

When are you graduating?

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 pm

now im still diploma..ill be finish on next year n maybe continue for degree..

Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:21 pm

I'm in degree, finishing my final this year Very Happy

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

oo...what are u studying?

Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 pm

3D Animation.

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:34 pm

woo..do u like anime?

Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Kinda, but doing it I dislike the most!

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 pm

wae??

Back to top Go down
CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Cause very stressful...

Back to top Go down
thunderstar

thunderstar

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 pm

oo..to me,if i like something,i think its fun even other people think its stressfull..i really love anime.. Smile

Back to top Go down
Celyn둥

Celyn둥

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi, may I know what time you're going? Cause I'm going next year too on February 15 to 25^^

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm going on April 28th - 7th May.

Back to top Go down
AniAdriana69

AniAdriana69

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Wish I could go Sad

CDThunder

CDThunder

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Waeyo?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korea Trip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea Trip    Korea Trip  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korea Trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family :: --- ALL ABOUT MALAYSIAN A+ FAMILY --- :: Inquiries-
Jump to: