MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camille_2285

camille_2285

[NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’   [NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 am

[NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’ 20120619_leejoon_1

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has been cast in the upcoming KBS drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung‘.
KBS’s new weekend drama for September has added Lee Joon to their cast, with the singer being given the role of the main character’s younger brother.
This will be the first actual drama as a fixed cast member for the young star. Having shown his impressive acting abilities on sitcom ‘I Need a Fairy‘ previously, many are anticipating his role in the upcoming drama.
A representative of the drama said, “Lee Joon has already shown everyone his high level of acting in the 2009 movieNinja Assassin‘. And he has also shown his unique personality on various shows, so we know he will give a great performance“.
Source: Sports Hankook via Naver
CREDIT : ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
lizanatallia

lizanatallia

[NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’   [NEWS] 120801 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon cast in drama ‘My Daughter Soyoung’ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 am

WOHOOOO! Can't wait for the dramaaaa ..Joonnnn I love you
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1