MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120912 IU Reveals She Heard MBLAQ’s Thunder Doing His Business in the Bathroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS] 120912 IU Reveals She Heard MBLAQ’s Thunder Doing His Business in the Bathroom  Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120912 IU Reveals She Heard MBLAQ’s Thunder Doing His Business in the Bathroom    [NEWS] 120912 IU Reveals She Heard MBLAQ’s Thunder Doing His Business in the Bathroom  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 am

IU Reveals She Heard MBLAQ’s Thunder Doing His Business in the Bathroom

It seems little IU has heard MBLAQ’s Thunder make more than sweet music but “music” of a different kind from the bathroom.

In the upcoming episode of MBC Everyone’s Idol Manager, the MBLAQ members will invite their closest friends over to the MBLAQ dorms.

MBLAQ’s Thunder ended up inviting over Kim Sung Koo, a friend from Thunder’s trainee days.

The show also made a surprise phone call to IU, who trained with both Thunder and Kim Sung Koo long ago.

Asked about her first impression of Thunder, IU said, “I was so surprised at first. I received so much shock. [I thought to myself] can a person look like this? Thunder was so handsome it was difficult to look at him.”

[NEWS] 120912 IU Reveals She Heard MBLAQ’s Thunder Doing His Business in the Bathroom  31754784

But then she was asked if there ever was an instance where she was disappointed in Thunder to which IU dropped the bombshell that she had once heard Thunder use the bathroom to do his business while leaving the door open.

The story and more will air on September 14.

source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 120912 IU Reveals She Heard MBLAQ’s Thunder Doing His Business in the Bathroom
Page 1 of 1