MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120928 Oh Yeon Seo reveals MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is her ideal type

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

NaJiiHaH

[NEWS] 120928 Oh Yeon Seo reveals MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is her ideal type Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120928 Oh Yeon Seo reveals MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is her ideal type   [NEWS] 120928 Oh Yeon Seo reveals MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is her ideal type I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:42 am

[NEWS] 120928 Oh Yeon Seo reveals MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is her ideal type Oh-yeon-seo

Actress Oh Yeon Seo recently revealed her feelings for her ‘We Got Married‘ partner, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon.

Oh Yeon Seo talked about Lee Joon and shared, “It’s exciting. I really get upset and I really get happy. My husband, Lee Joon, is my perfect ideal type. Although he seems like a goofy person on the outside, he actually has a lot of substance inside. Lee Joon is that kind of person.”

Concerning whether a scandal may arise between them, the actress revealed, “Since we are still a little shy around each other, I don’t think it will happen as of yet… but who knows what will happen in the future. All I can say for now is that he is handsome as my pretend husband.”

Do you think they will make a good couple?

Source : All KPOP
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 120928 Oh Yeon Seo reveals MBLAQ’s Lee Joon is her ideal type
Page 1 of 1