MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

Share | 

130102 [MSG] Seungho’s Cafe Message Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

PostSubject: 130102 [MSG] Seungho’s Cafe Message Update   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Time: 13.01.02 01:23 (KST)

Hi everyone!! This is Leader!! hehe How did everyone spend their first day of the new year?

It’s been a while since I wrote a message here, sorry,,,,hehe It was because of…this and that reasons!!! hehe

However, everyone must be imagining how I’m typing with only one hand, but that’s not the case…hehe I can type with both of my hands!! Why?!!!!!!!!!!

Because my fingers are not injured !!!! huhu

I am posting this because I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year …. hehe

Though we are currently doing individual activities, MBLAQ is also in the middle of doing some vigorous activities and will appear before everyone as handsome MBLAQ

So please don’t get tired and wait a little longer hehehe

Won’t the year 2013 be a complete super big hit since I sacrificed and bared my collarbone like this? hehehe

hehe It would be nice to make a good year together with everyone in the year 2013 too.

Everyone take care of your health, don’t get injured, and eat lots and lots of good food. Leader and MBLAQ friends will be come back as a big hit!! hehe

A+ everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (bow)

PS: ‘I like MBLAQ!! I’ll wait!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!!!!’ Only people who do this can receive blessing….Kyakyakyakyakyak
Then bye~~~~~^^

SOURCE: MBLAQ’s Official Cafe
TRANSLATION: liliceprincess & Holly @AbsoluteMBLAQ.net.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

130102 [MSG] Seungho’s Cafe Message Update
Page 1 of 1