MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

Share | 

[NEWS] 130301 Why couldn’t MBLAQ’s Mir sleep for two weeks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

PostSubject: [NEWS] 130301 Why couldn’t MBLAQ’s Mir sleep for two weeks?   Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Though he’s likely gone through hundreds of performances by now, MBLAQ‘s Mir said he lost two weeks of sleep over ‘Immortal Song 2‘.

During filming for the upcoming episode, Mir and Seungho expressed how nervous they were about competing on the show. Mir in particular spoke in gibberish when he answered questions. When an MC pointed out how he stumbled over his words, Mir explained, “It’s because I was so nervous I haven’t been able to sleep properly for the past 2 weeks.”

The two MBLAQ members covered the song ”Men Bother Women” by Moon Joo Ran, and the dance break they had in the middle impressed everyone, including Poppin’ Hyun Joon.

Catch this episode on March 2nd at 6:15 PM KST on KBS2.

Source : Allkpop

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 130301 Why couldn’t MBLAQ’s Mir sleep for two weeks?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1