MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

Share | 

[NEWS] 130329 Did MBLAQ’s G.O grow another beard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

PostSubject: [NEWS] 130329 Did MBLAQ’s G.O grow another beard?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm

When MBLAQ first debuted with “Oh Yeah“, many immediately noticed that member G.O had a beard, which is pretty rare among idols.

The beard gave him the nickname ‘Hair-G.O’ from his fans, but by MBLAQ’s next promotions, G.O was clean-shaven. He’d kept himself without facial hair for all consequent promotions, but when he was snapped at ‘2013 F/W Seoul Fashion Week‘ on the 28th with Seungho, fans were surprised to see that he was sporting another beard!

Fans scrambled to wonder if the beard meant MBLAQ was preparing for a comeback, but G.O tweeted, “I was cosplaying Bigfoot (from the TV series ‘Bigfoot and Wildboy‘.. Sorry, my loves♥,” hinting that’s not the case.

Do you prefer G.O with a beard or without?

Source : AllKpop

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets
barana+

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] 130329 Did MBLAQ’s G.O grow another beard?   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 am

both of them kiss
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 130329 Did MBLAQ’s G.O grow another beard?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1