MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] The 'superior sibling' Sandara Park and Thunder are captured together

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS] The 'superior sibling' Sandara Park and Thunder are captured together Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] The 'superior sibling' Sandara Park and Thunder are captured together   [NEWS] The 'superior sibling' Sandara Park and Thunder are captured together I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 pm

[NEWS] The 'superior sibling' Sandara Park and Thunder are captured together SZmfe
2NE1’s Sandara Park and her biological brother Mblaq’s Chun Dung took a picture together and proved themselves as the ‘superior siblings’.

On December 30 at 2:00 p.m, Sandara uploaded a picture and posted on her me2day, “Took a picture with my doggy that I met yesterday at a song festival. I think we take a picture together after the Song Festival every year!”

She added, “We both look tired, but we felt really good! We failed to match our clothes because I forgot to wear that padding! Please cheer us on in the new year.”

In the picture, Sandara and Chun Dung are smiling brightly and holding their thumbs up. They are attracting attention as ‘superior sibling’ because they have small faces and have outstanding features.

Netizens responded: “Tired siblings~ yet you still warm my heart. Happy New Year!” “You are such a handsome couple! Fighting Daradoong!” “You sure share the same blood. By the way, what do you guys talk with each other?”

2NE1 showed a charismatic performance on SBS’s Song Festival that was held on December 29.

Source: Starnews
Translated: ilnungcha @ korea.com
Reuploaded: ☆sunshine @ mblaqattack.net

p/s: cute Razz
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] The 'superior sibling' Sandara Park and Thunder are captured together
Page 1 of 1