MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS]120104 MBLAQ’s G.O. treats his patient ‘goddesses’ with a handsome selca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

[NEWS]120104 MBLAQ’s G.O. treats his patient ‘goddesses’ with a handsome selca Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]120104 MBLAQ’s G.O. treats his patient ‘goddesses’ with a handsome selca   [NEWS]120104 MBLAQ’s G.O. treats his patient ‘goddesses’ with a handsome selca I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 am

[NEWS]120104 MBLAQ’s G.O. treats his patient ‘goddesses’ with a handsome selca 20120110

MBLAQ‘s G.O. has presented fans with a brand new selca ahead of the group’s official comeback!

On January 4th, G.O. tweeted, “Goddesses, I miss you. There are barely 10 days left! Let’s find more strength!”

The idol posed handsomely for the camera in a black button-up shirt, causing his ‘goddesses’ to swoon. Netizens commented, “So very handsome,” “I hope you return quickly, I’ve been waiting for so long!” and “I think you became more handsome during that time!”

Stay tuned for more updates on their comeback!

cre : ABM
SOURCE: ALLKPOP
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: OSEN

p/s : he so handsome >'< Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mblaq-malaysianaplus.forumms.net

Page 1 of 1