MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120110 Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS] 120110 Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers” Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120110 Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers”   [NEWS] 120110 Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:30 am

Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers”
[NEWS] 120110 Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers” 20120108_sangchu
Mighty Mouth‘s Sangchu has revealed that he’s got a close relationship with the members of MBLAQ.

On January 9th, Sangchu tweeted, “MBLAQ are like my younger brothers.”

The picture attached to the tweet showed Sangchu posing with MBLAQ’s Mir and Thunder at an indoor stadium. The shot was taken during a shoot for MBC’s ‘4th Idol Star Athletics Championships‘, which will be aired this coming Chuseok on the 24th.

Netizens commented, “It seems like Sangchu takes care of MBLAQ” and “They look close, I’m jealous“.

Source & Photo: Osen

cr:http://www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 120110 Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu calls MBLAQ his “younger brothers”
Page 1 of 1