MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jia

Jia

is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia? Empty
PostSubject: is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia?   is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:38 am

I know I'm being delusional.. after Mblaq announced their tour & Malaysia wasn't on the list, I'm so frustrated and try to find ways to meet them.. is it possible to bring Mblaq to Malaysia? does Mblaq fandom in Malaysia big enough?
Back to top Go down
zzzshazzz

is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia?   is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 am

i found out that one way to show support for them to come here is by buying their BLAQ%Ver Asia Special Edition Album.. coz i think album sales is one way to see whether the fandom for MBLAQ is big enough for JTune to bring the guys here..
Back to top Go down

is there any way we can bring MBLAQ to Malaysia?
Page 1 of 1