MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS]120721 MBLAQ’s Mir shares a photo of his mom & sister

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

[NEWS]120721 MBLAQ’s Mir shares a photo of his mom & sister Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]120721 MBLAQ’s Mir shares a photo of his mom & sister   [NEWS]120721 MBLAQ’s Mir shares a photo of his mom & sister I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:07 am

[NEWS]120721 MBLAQ’s Mir shares a photo of his mom & sister 20120720_mir_family-460x1072

MBLAQ‘s Mir shared a recent photo of his mother and sister.
On July 20th, Mir shared the photo above via his personal Twitter page and wrote, “My mom and older sister. Still wants to live like a high school student.Mir’s sister actress Go Eun Ah is already well-known to highly resemble her brother,
especially after chopping off her locks for a past drama. And upon seeing the photo, fans realized the siblings inherited their good looks from their mother.

Both women are so beautiful,” netizens wrote after seeing the photo, along with
They both look exactly like their mom“, and “I can see Mir and Go Eun Ah in their mother.”

Source & Image: Mir‘s Twitter
CREDIT : allkpop
Back to top Go down
https://mblaq-malaysianaplus.forumms.net

Page 1 of 1