MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120803 Boom, Park Jae Min, and MBLAQ’s Mir to MC ‘All the K-Pop’ Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camille_2285

camille_2285

[NEWS] 120803 Boom, Park Jae Min, and MBLAQ’s Mir to MC  ‘All the K-Pop’ Show Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120803 Boom, Park Jae Min, and MBLAQ’s Mir to MC ‘All the K-Pop’ Show   [NEWS] 120803 Boom, Park Jae Min, and MBLAQ’s Mir to MC  ‘All the K-Pop’ Show I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 pm

[NEWS] 120803 Boom, Park Jae Min, and MBLAQ’s Mir to MC  ‘All the K-Pop’ Show 20120802_allthekpop

For the first time since his debut 15 years ago, Boom will be holding his very first main MC position for MBC Music‘s upcoming program, ‘All the K-Pop‘.

Scheduled to begin broadcasting on August 8th, Boom will be emceeing alongside Seoul University student and b-boy Park Jae Min as well as MBLAQ‘s Mir.
The show will focus on introducing the various stars and trends that
have been happening in K-Pop from 1990 to the current year.

Producers felt Boom would be the perfect fit to lead the program, as
he’s been in the industry since the ’90s. Having debuted in 1998, he’s
released various albums to date and has starred in numerous variety
shows.

Boom expressed his confidence in the show and in himself as he joked, “The
’90s have been trending lately, and I feel that Boom’s generation has
finally arrived. I’m never going to be pushed aside from my spot in the
center now. ‘All the K-Pop’ and myself will be at the top.”

Fellow MC Park Jae Min is an actor and b-boy who graduated with a
Masters from Seoul University. He’s currently a full-time professor of
dancing and the arts at the Seoul Art Technical College.

Mir will be reporting on the K-Pop wave in Thailand, Japan, Singapore, Chile, and other locations.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Nate
credit : allkpop

p/s: finally...baby mireu can show his talent ^^
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1