MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120930 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo get lost on ‘We Got Married’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

NaJiiHaH

[NEWS] 120930 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo get lost on ‘We Got Married’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120930 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo get lost on ‘We Got Married’   [NEWS] 120930 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo get lost on ‘We Got Married’ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm

[NEWS] 120930 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo get lost on ‘We Got Married’ 20120929_leejoon_ohyeonseo_wegotmarried_drivinglost-460x1007

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon and actress Oh Yeon Seo got a bit lost on the September 29th episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married 4‘.

After packing up Lee Joon’s things at MBLAQ’s dorm, the couple headed over to the ‘We Got Married’ village. However, Lee Joon, who was driving the car and was supposed to follow the staff members, got a bit lost on the way back.

Lee Joon stated, “I’ll just go the way I want. We’re going AWOL,” as the two navigated themselves to their new home. Though a bit surprised, Oh Yeon Seo seems to have enjoyed the sudden development. She commented, “I’m in a good mood because it feels like we’re going on a picnic.”

Oh Yeon Seo also confessed, “After the drama ['You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly'], people started recognizing me a lot more, so I couldn’t go out whenever I wanted. I’m happy that I have a husband now.”

Before the couple found the ‘We Got Married’ staff again, they stopped by a store for some ice cream and enjoyed a simple date.

Source : AllKPOP
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 120930 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo get lost on ‘We Got Married’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family :: --- HOME OF MEDIA --- :: Latest News of MBLAQ-
Jump to: