MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 121031 MBLAQ’s Seungho stole women from his friends on two occasions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camille_2285

camille_2285

[NEWS] 121031 MBLAQ’s Seungho stole women from his friends on two occasions? Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 121031 MBLAQ’s Seungho stole women from his friends on two occasions?   [NEWS] 121031 MBLAQ’s Seungho stole women from his friends on two occasions? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:25 pm

[NEWS] 121031 MBLAQ’s Seungho stole women from his friends on two occasions? 20121030seunghogirlfrie

MBLAQ‘s Seungho revealed that on two occasions he had stolen his friends’ girlfriends.

He revealed this fact on a recent episode of MBC‘s ‘Idol Manager‘, surprising everyone. The MBLAQ members were asked to pick a song that made them cry and had a personal connection to. Seungho picked “My Woman” from The One as the song that made him cry, and MC Park Kyung Lim asked if he had ever had his woman stolen from him.

He answered, “I haven’t had my woman stolen, but I’ve stolen from others“. When asked how many times he’d done it, he answered that he’d done it twice. G.O teased, “He did it once and liked it, so he kept doing it“. Seungho smiled and said, “You can’t do it to people you don’t know. I’m still friends with them and talk to them.“

CREDIT : ALLKPOP

Mad Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1