MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 121229 Mir reveals his reptilian pets on ‘Laws of the Jungle’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

NaJiiHaH

[NEWS] 121229 Mir reveals his reptilian pets on ‘Laws of the Jungle’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 121229 Mir reveals his reptilian pets on ‘Laws of the Jungle’   [NEWS] 121229 Mir reveals his reptilian pets on ‘Laws of the Jungle’ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 am

[NEWS] 121229 Mir reveals his reptilian pets on ‘Laws of the Jungle’ 20121228_mir_reptile

Mir revealed some of his unique pets.

Mir filmed for ‘Laws of the Jungle‘ quite some time ago and the first episode featuring Mir finally aired on the 28th.

The episode showed Mir preparing for the jungle at his house, and he showed off his reptilian pets. He had snakes, various lizards, and even a small crocodile in his house.

He said, “I was surrounded in a jungle ever since I was young. My entire house is a jungle. I hope these cute guys come out while we film for ‘Laws of the Jungle’, too.“

Source : AllKpop
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 121229 Mir reveals his reptilian pets on ‘Laws of the Jungle’
Page 1 of 1