MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 130207 MBLAQ and Two X greet fans in hanbok for Lunar New Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

NaJiiHaH

[NEWS] 130207 MBLAQ and Two X greet fans in hanbok for Lunar New Year Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 130207 MBLAQ and Two X greet fans in hanbok for Lunar New Year   [NEWS] 130207 MBLAQ and Two X greet fans in hanbok for Lunar New Year I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 pm

[NEWS] 130207 MBLAQ and Two X greet fans in hanbok for Lunar New Year Mblaq_twox

Idol groups MBLAQ and Two X flaunted in their colorful hanboks to welcome in the Lunar New Year!

On February 6th, J.Tune Camp revealed photos of the two groups dressed in hanboks to greet fans before the Lunar New Year. Along with the photos, the members have also offered their special greetings to the public.

MBLAQ’s leader Seungho said, “The New Year is imminent, the most important is good health, and the next most important is also good health! I wish everyone good health. Happy New Year!”

G.O. wrote, “I really miss all our fans, we will start doing activities in Korea and see you all again as soon as possible.” Mir added, “I hope the year of 2013 becomes a great year for MBLAQ, A+, and Mir. Happy New Year!”

Two X’s leader Jiyoo also said, “We will take two more steps to you. Give us a lot of support” while Minjoo added, “2013 Lunar New Year! Two X will give you double the luck. Please give us a lot of love.”

Source : Dkpop News
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 130207 MBLAQ and Two X greet fans in hanbok for Lunar New Year
Page 1 of 1