MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 130212 Iris 2's MBLAQ LeeJoon and BEAST DoJoon reveal "No rivalry ongoing"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

NaJiiHaH

[NEWS] 130212 Iris 2's MBLAQ LeeJoon and BEAST DoJoon reveal "No rivalry ongoing"  Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 130212 Iris 2's MBLAQ LeeJoon and BEAST DoJoon reveal "No rivalry ongoing"    [NEWS] 130212 Iris 2's MBLAQ LeeJoon and BEAST DoJoon reveal "No rivalry ongoing"  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:15 am

[NEWS] 130212 Iris 2's MBLAQ LeeJoon and BEAST DoJoon reveal "No rivalry ongoing"  Iris_zps9332d0a8

Two idols talked about their friendship at the IRIS 2 press conference.

During the press conference held at Lotte Hotel Seoul, a question was asked to LeeJoon ,"On the series, Yoon DoJoon plays your rival, at the same time, he is also an idol. Is there any rivalry?"

In which, Joon immediately replied, "BEAST is definitely not our rivals at all. In fact, the members are all our friends. We get along well. Me and DoJoon are just like brothers who play together. There's no rivalry at all."

He also added, "Four years ago, DoJoon supported me alot, he is kind a good friend to me. I'm a year older and we often meet outside and talk." In which Doo Joon gave a thumb up sign.

DooJoon will play the character of NSS agent Seo Hyunwoo and Lee Joon will play the role of NSS agent Yoon Shi Hyuk. The sequel IRIS 2 will be broadcasted on February 13.

Source : Dkpop News
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 130212 Iris 2's MBLAQ LeeJoon and BEAST DoJoon reveal "No rivalry ongoing"
Page 1 of 1