MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 130626 What does MBLAQ's Lee Joon think about the idol dating scene?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

[NEWS] 130626 What does MBLAQ's Lee Joon think about the idol dating scene? Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 130626 What does MBLAQ's Lee Joon think about the idol dating scene?   [NEWS] 130626 What does MBLAQ's Lee Joon think about the idol dating scene? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:38 pm

[NEWS] 130626 What does MBLAQ's Lee Joon think about the idol dating scene? Mblaq-10

MBLAQ's Lee Joon shared his thoughts on the idol dating scene during the latest 'Incarnation'.

On the June 25th episode of the SBS talk show, Lee Joon commented, "[Because of what other people would think], I can't meet with more female idols. I can't say who exactly, but with a lot of idol singers, A and B will start dating, and then suddenly, A starts dating C and B starts dating D. It's like the wild animal kingdom... It's sort of embarrassing."

He went on, "If there's a fellow idol I'm close to and he breaks up with his girlfriend, it would be awkward if I start dating her without knowing that happened. I've never dated a female idol. There have been rumors, but I never have. I'm the type to get caught easily. I'd want to make it public."

Are you surprised by what Lee Joon said?
8)Coolkiss

CREDIT : ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
https://mblaq-malaysianaplus.forumms.net

Page 1 of 1