MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS]120105 "Hello Baby Season 5" MBLAQ will be joining.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

[NEWS]120105 "Hello Baby Season 5" MBLAQ will be joining. Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]120105 "Hello Baby Season 5" MBLAQ will be joining.   [NEWS]120105 "Hello Baby Season 5" MBLAQ will be joining. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 am

[NEWS]120105 "Hello Baby Season 5" MBLAQ will be joining. Itw_wa10
This is new MBLAQ Jacket just revealed.

[MBLAQ NEWS Trans] Idol group MBLAQ will be joining "Hello Baby Season 5" from KBS joy channel which will be aired at the end of January.

MBLAQ has been confirmed as the new stars of the fifth season of KBS Joy‘s ‘Hello Baby‘!

Scheduled to begin airing by the end of the month, ‘Hello Baby’ has had stars like SNSD, SHINee, T-ara, and SISTAR band together to raise one special baby.

On January 5th, MBLAQ’s representatives revealed, “The members all love children so they were called in for a new season. Mir and G.O. especially have nephews and nieces so they have a lot of interest in raising children. We hope that the program shows off the members’ individual charms.”

MBLAQ will begin recording for the first time this week, in addition to their fourth mini-album comeback

Original Article: NAVER

P/s : i'm really crying when i know bout this TT TT..my tears came out lol Sad

Back to top Go down
https://mblaq-malaysianaplus.forumms.net

Page 1 of 1