MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120308 MBLAQ’s Thunder confesses his childhood secrets on ‘Hello Baby’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS] 120308 MBLAQ’s Thunder confesses his childhood secrets on ‘Hello Baby’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120308 MBLAQ’s Thunder confesses his childhood secrets on ‘Hello Baby’   [NEWS] 120308 MBLAQ’s Thunder confesses his childhood secrets on ‘Hello Baby’ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm

MBLAQ’s Thunder confesses his childhood secrets on ‘Hello Baby’
[NEWS] 120308 MBLAQ’s Thunder confesses his childhood secrets on ‘Hello Baby’ 20120307_hellobaby_mblaq

The next episode of KBS Joy‘s ‘MBLAQ’s Hello Baby‘ is one fans won’t want to miss, as the members are set to confess some of their childhood secrets, as well as answer to rumors regarding their past!

Thunder was asked about whether he really liked to dress up as a girl when he was little, to which he revealed that he used to wear his sisters’ hand-me-downs, and was often misunderstood as a little girl due to his pretty looks.

He also surprised his fellow members by revealing that he only used to shower once a week as a kid!

Lee Joon‘s mother will also make an appearance as a special guest to check up on her grandchildren as well as share a bit about Lee Joon’s childhood.

The episode will broadcast on the night of March 8th.

Source + Photos: E Today
cr: http://www.allkpop.com
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 120308 MBLAQ’s Thunder confesses his childhood secrets on ‘Hello Baby’
Page 1 of 1