MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’   [NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 pm

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’
[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’ 20120409_leejoon_2
MBLAQ member Lee Joon revealed his natural acting abilities on KBS talk show, ‘Hello‘.

Lee Joon guest-featured to hear out the concerns of the public on the April 9th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘National Talk Show Hello‘, along with singer Lee Hyun Woo as well as actor Kwon Oh Joong.

MC Lee Young Ja began introducing the concerns of a daughter who had an extremely physically fit father, and Lee Joon was selected to act out the role of the father.

As Lee Young Ja read the daughter’s story, Lee Joon, who previously acted in Hollywood film ‘Ninja Assassin‘, surprised everyone on set by perfectly reenacting the role of her dad on the spot.

Lee Joon really focused on his role, and even changed his voice to perfectly fit the part, and fellow guest Lee Hyun Woo highly praised his talent, remarking he could be headed to the Cannes Film Festival.

The MCs then asked Lee Joon about how he maintained his own fit physique, and the singer remarked, “I ate so much chicken breast… to the point that a horrible side of my personality began to reveal itself.”

“I never really liked exercise,” he continued. “I like to lie down, so much to the point that I carry around my own mat,” he added, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

When the ladies began asking Lee Joon to reveal his six pack, Lee Joon said, “I would love to show you, but I don’t have a six pack right now,” revealing a sneak peek at his side oblique muscles.

Meanwhile, a female high school student, who is turned off by six packs, also told her story on the show.
[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’ 20120409_leejoon_1

Source & Image : XportsNews via Nate
cr:allkpop
Back to top Go down
aimblaqna

aimblaqna

[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’   [NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:34 pm

wow! lee joon daebak! Very Happy
is this show going to be aired on kbsworld?? i really3 hope so..
aahhh~ i can't wait to see him.. ^----^

btw,lee hyunwoo is the actor who acted as kim seonu in Man of the Equator,right?!
i loved his acting in the drama...<3
or maybe they just have the same name....

anyway,pleasa aired this on kbsworld!! Fantasy Dream

tq for sharing this ^-^
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 120409 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon impresses with his spontaneous acting abilities + fit physique on ‘Hello’
Page 1 of 1