MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS]120608 Lee Joon impresses with his Hollywood acting skills on ‘Go Show’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camille_2285

camille_2285

[NEWS]120608 Lee Joon impresses with his Hollywood acting skills on ‘Go Show’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]120608 Lee Joon impresses with his Hollywood acting skills on ‘Go Show’   [NEWS]120608 Lee Joon impresses with his Hollywood acting skills on ‘Go Show’ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 am

[NEWS]120608 Lee Joon impresses with his Hollywood acting skills on ‘Go Show’ 20120608_leejoon_1

Viewers were blown away by MBLAQ member Lee Joon‘s Hollywood acting skills.

On the June 8th broadcast of SBS ‘Go Show‘, Lee Joon opened up about the time he filmed the Hollywood blockbuster, ‘Ninja Assassin.

I felt really helpless when I filmed the dying scene,” the singer said. “I didn’t know what [that kind of pain] felt like, so it was hard.”

I received a lot of acting advice and heard about different levels of pain and suffering,” the singer continued, preparing to act out the scene on the spot.

Lee Joon then fell to the ground as he let out a shriek of agony, and
his realistic acting gave goosebumps to all those watching him.

MC Go Hyun Jung’s jaw immediately dropped upon seeing his acting
talent, and she was further impressed that tears had even formed in Lee
Joon’s eyes.
Source & Image: StarNews via Nate
credit : ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family :: --- HOME OF MEDIA --- :: Latest News of MBLAQ-
Jump to: