MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120911 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confesses, “I couldn’t even afford to go on a school field trip”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

NaJiiHaH

[NEWS] 120911 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confesses, “I couldn’t even afford to go on a school field trip”  Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120911 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confesses, “I couldn’t even afford to go on a school field trip”    [NEWS] 120911 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confesses, “I couldn’t even afford to go on a school field trip”  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:06 pm

[NEWS] 120911 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confesses, “I couldn’t even afford to go on a school field trip”  1347363761455

The Hallyu “idol” group MBALQ’s Lee Joon recently shared some painful experiences he had because of a financial difficulty his family suffered.

In the episode of SBS’s Strong Heart which will air on September 11, the singer surprises the cast as he says, “I couldn’t go on a school field trip because my family couldn’t afford it.”

He was enrolled to a renowned art school in Seoul by that time. He continues, “Because my family was struggling with financial matters, I only had one suit for dancing. I didn’t want to hurt my pride, so I practiced every night at school when all lights were out and worked on some dancing techniques under street lights.” His confession creates a solemn atmosphere on the studio.

Despite such an adversity, he managed to graduate the Seoul Arts High School and enter the Korea National University of Arts and has been highly praised for his outstanding talent in dancing. His story will be revealed on September 11 at 11:15 p.m.

Besides Lee Joon, the episode also covers appearances by Kim Ki Duk movie director of Pieta that won the Golden Lion prize at the Venice Film Festival, Jo Min Soo, Lee Jung Jin, volleyball player Ki Yeon Kyung, Kara’s Han Seung Yeon, and Goo Hara.

Source : MBLAQ ATTACK FORUM
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 120911 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confesses, “I couldn’t even afford to go on a school field trip”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family :: --- HOME OF MEDIA --- :: Latest News of MBLAQ-
Jump to: