MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Opens Up About His Impoverished Childhood and Being an Outcast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS] 120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Opens Up About His Impoverished Childhood and Being an Outcast  Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Opens Up About His Impoverished Childhood and Being an Outcast    [NEWS] 120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Opens Up About His Impoverished Childhood and Being an Outcast  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:30 am

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Opens Up About His Impoverished Childhood and Being an Outcast
Though he enjoys immense popularity now, there was a time MBLAQ’s Lee Joon was shunned and made an outcast by his peers as he has recently revealed.

Appearing in the September 11 broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart, Lee Joon opened up about his childhood saying, “Our family was really poor. We were so financially poor I wasn’t even able to go on school excursions.”

However it was during this time that he found inspiration by watching actor Lee Yong Woo perform which led Lee Joon to learn dance and eventually end up being admitted to Seoul Arts School.

But even at his new school Lee Joon found himself being ostracized as he had taken up dance relatively late compared to his peers and for his low economic status.

[NEWS] 120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Opens Up About His Impoverished Childhood and Being an Outcast  96236143

Lee Joon shared, “At that time I only had one dance uniform. Though I had [martial arts] class every day, since I had to wash and wear the uniform every day, on some days the uniform wasn’t even dried completely leading to a smell.”

“Because of the smell, my other classmates wouldn’t even come near me. Even the ballet shoes I wore, I wore a cheap pair that no one else wore and did so for three years,” he added.

It was then, Lee Joon became even more determined and practiced ceaselessly through the nights and weekends and even bare-footed under the street lights at night by himself.

Despite his tough years, Lee Joon’s hard work and determination paid off as he ended up graduating within the top 1 percent of his school, despite barely making into the school.

credit: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Opens Up About His Impoverished Childhood and Being an Outcast
Page 1 of 1