MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS]120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Received a Condom from his Mother for College

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS]120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Received a Condom from his Mother for College  Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Received a Condom from his Mother for College    [NEWS]120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Received a Condom from his Mother for College  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 am

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Received a Condom from his Mother for College
Usually high school graduates receive money or cars or laptops, but MBLAQ’s Lee Joon received a little something else when he prepared for the college life.

On September 11’s broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart, Lee Joon revealed that he received a condom from his mother before he entered college.

[NEWS]120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Received a Condom from his Mother for College  24687134

“She said to me, ‘Son! Don’t do anything you can’t take responsibility for,’ then she slipped me a condom,” explained Lee Joon, “After that, I couldn’t do anything bad because I knew my mother trusted me.”

Curious about the said condom, Super Junior’s Leeteuk straightforwardly asked if Lee Joon used it yet, creating laughter in the audience and making Lee Joon completely embarrassed.

Shin Dong Yeob took it a step further and asked if he still had the condom and Lee Joon stuttered that it’s in his room, to which Shin Dong Yeob added, “It’s too precious to throw away.”

Then the MC told Lee Joon to always remember his parents’ intentions when he starts to stumble.

source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/
Back to top Go down

[NEWS]120912 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Received a Condom from his Mother for College
Page 1 of 1