MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[INTERVIEW] 120104 The Year of Dragon: Interview with Lee Joon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[INTERVIEW] 120104 The Year of Dragon: Interview with Lee Joon Empty
PostSubject: [INTERVIEW] 120104 The Year of Dragon: Interview with Lee Joon   [INTERVIEW] 120104 The Year of Dragon: Interview with Lee Joon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

People who were born during the year of the dragon are known to be healthy, brave and emotional. Male idol group, MBLAQ’s vocalist and actor Lee Joon was interviewed about the year of the dragon.
[INTERVIEW] 120104 The Year of Dragon: Interview with Lee Joon Tumblr_lx9izcsVlE1qgh0io

Q: WHAT WAS YOUR MOTHER’S DREAM OF CONCEPTION?

A: Although I was born on the year of the dragon, when my mum had conceived me, she saw swallows in her dream of conception. My mother had said that she was very happy because dreaming of swallows meant that she will give birth to a son.

Q: HOW IS THE YEAR, 2011, SPECIAL TO YOU?

A: Looking back, I can say that 2011 was the hardest and toughest year of my life. I was physically strained and exhausted. I didn’t achieve what I wanted to do in 2011. Nothing followed set schedule. It’s hard to say but I was casted in a production and I prepared myself for a few months for this production but for a reason, I couldn’t participate in it. I felt devastated. I received lots of calls for casts in other productions but I had to decline all the offers because I was preparing myself. But MBLAQ-wise, there were a lot of happy occasions for us. We held our first individual concert (as MBLAQ) which helped us to set a harder goal, to try our best in everything. Our debut in Japan was successful and a fan in Japan brought their children along on their backs to see us! Our experience there was very touching.

Q: WHEN DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE POPULAR OR HAVE GAINED A LOT OF ATTENTION?

A: I haven’t thought that I have become popular and gained a lot of attention. Honestly, we haven’t come first in any music programs and I still think I have a long way to go being an actor and a singer.

Q: WHEN WAS YOUR HAPPIEST AND HARDEST TIMES?

A: My happiest time was when I was casted in ‘Ninja Assassin’ as the younger Rain’s character. If it wasn’t that, when will I be in a Hollywood movie ever again? I think I will treasure the experience until I die. At first, when I received the call to confirm my position in the movie, for the first five minutes, I was so happy but after that I was worried a lot. I couldn’t speak English very well. For three months I only spoke English and didn’t speak Korean at all. I just kept on trying and gradually found out that my English skills were improving. The hardest time was when I had caught the swine flu before the movie was released. I felt so much pain, it felt like my flesh was being torn apart. It was so painful I thought that I was going to die from the swine flu.

Q: IN THE NEAR FUTURE WHO DO YOU WANT TO ACT WITH?

A: I would like to act with any female actresses. I want to act with Ha Jung Woo and Lee Byung Hun. I like their acting skills and styles.

Q: ANY NEW YEAR WISHES?

A. In the past, I had a lot of wishes. During this year, I wish to not make the people near me worry about me. Every time I had a lot of wishes, it was hard to get them fulfilled. I think I have a jinx when I make a lot of wishes. I think that being happy with my MBLAQ members is the most important thing this year.

SOURCE: SPORTSSEOUL
TRANSLATION: Lirange@AbsoluteMBLAQ
Back to top Go down

[INTERVIEW] 120104 The Year of Dragon: Interview with Lee Joon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family :: --- HOME OF MEDIA --- :: Latest News of MBLAQ-
Jump to: