MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

120228 [NEWS] 2NE1′s Dara is proud of MBLAQ’s Thunder’s ‘white chocolate’ abs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

120228 [NEWS] 2NE1′s Dara is proud of MBLAQ’s Thunder’s ‘white chocolate’ abs Empty
PostSubject: 120228 [NEWS] 2NE1′s Dara is proud of MBLAQ’s Thunder’s ‘white chocolate’ abs   120228 [NEWS] 2NE1′s Dara is proud of MBLAQ’s Thunder’s ‘white chocolate’ abs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 pm

120228[NEWS] 2NE1′s Dara is proud of MBLAQ’s Thunder’s ‘white chocolate’ abs

120228 [NEWS] 2NE1′s Dara is proud of MBLAQ’s Thunder’s ‘white chocolate’ abs 20120210

2NE1‘s Sandara Park a.k.a. Dara recently revealed a shirtless magazine photo of her little brother, MBLAQ‘s Thunder.

On February 28th, Dara posted the picture through her me2day, and wrote, “Whoaaaa~!!!
+.+ I bought a Harper’s BAZAAR magazine and saw our Gaeddong!!!!!!! +.+
Wow~ even as a baby! The muscles! o.o It’s Chundoong’s white chocolate
abs! Bbabam! kekeke In proud older sister mode! ^_^v It’s a whopping 8
pages~ Kyah~! Definitely a photoshoot-idol!!! ^o^v”

Fans replied, “His muscles are impressive”, “Wow kekekeke awesome”, and “Wow… Oppa is awesome… Unnie, you should try to build muscles too keke make muscles with me!!”

Source: Dara’s me2day
CREDIT : ALLKPOP
Back to top Go down
https://mblaq-malaysianaplus.forumms.net

120228 [NEWS] 2NE1′s Dara is proud of MBLAQ’s Thunder’s ‘white chocolate’ abs
Page 1 of 1