MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS]021012 2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder chosen as the #1 idol family on ‘Weekly Idol’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sueLaiey

sueLaiey

[NEWS]021012 2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder chosen as the #1 idol family on ‘Weekly Idol’ Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]021012 2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder chosen as the #1 idol family on ‘Weekly Idol’   [NEWS]021012 2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder chosen as the #1 idol family on ‘Weekly Idol’ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 am

2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder chosen as the #1 idol family on ‘Weekly Idol’

[NEWS]021012 2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder chosen as the #1 idol family on ‘Weekly Idol’ 1349147795_394987
On the upcoming episode of MBC Every1‘s ‘Weekly Idol‘, 2NE1‘s Dara and MBLAQ‘s Thunder were ranked as the #1 idol family by fellow idols.

The poll entitled, ‘Unstoppable Family Love! Well-Known Idol Families Best 10‘, was held by the show and obtained the votes of idols to determine who made it to the top.

Runners up in this list include siblings Super Junior‘s Leeteuk and Park In Young, JYJ‘s Yoochun and actor Park Yoo Hwan, and Girls’ Generation‘s Jessica and f(x)‘s Krystal.

TEEN TOP‘s C.A.P. revealed his reason for selecting Dara and Thunder commenting, “I think it would be fun to for them to do a show together as siblings.” KARA‘s Seungyeon also expressed her envy and shared, “The two siblings seem really close, so I am jealous. I wish I had a younger brother like him too.”

Tune in for the rankings on October 3rd at 6PM KST.

Source + image(s): TV Daily via Nate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cr: allkpop
Back to top Go down

[NEWS]021012 2NE1′s Dara and MBLAQ’s Thunder chosen as the #1 idol family on ‘Weekly Idol’
Page 1 of 1