MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBLAQ - Malaysian A+ Family

Welcome to MALAYSIA A+ FAMILY fansite forum. We would like to welcoming everyone to join our small community here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
[ANNOUNCEMENT] FORUM WILL BE CLOSED SOON AND NOW REPLACED by WORDPRESS. PLZ VISIT & FOLLOW Smile   http://mblaqmalaysiaaplus.wordpress.com/

[NEWS] 130424 2NE1′s Dara prepares lunch for her brother MBLAQ’s Thunder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaJiiHaH

NaJiiHaH

[NEWS] 130424 2NE1′s Dara prepares lunch for her brother MBLAQ’s Thunder Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] 130424 2NE1′s Dara prepares lunch for her brother MBLAQ’s Thunder   [NEWS] 130424 2NE1′s Dara prepares lunch for her brother MBLAQ’s Thunder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:27 pm

[NEWS] 130424 2NE1′s Dara prepares lunch for her brother MBLAQ’s Thunder 20130422_Thunder

2NE1‘s Dara made fans wish that she was their sister by showing the lunch she prepared with love for her younger brother MBLAQ‘s Thunder.

Dara updated fans on her Twitter with the message, “My chic younger brother Thunder received the lunch that noona prepared and personally sent me a selca!!!!!!! >.< This calls for a celebration~ celebration!!! ^.^ Oohjjoojjoojjoojjoo~,” along with a proof shot of Thunder giving his big sister a smile as he holds up his freshly prepared lunch.

Fans commented, “Thunder is handsome,” “It seems their relationship is good,” and “I wish I had a noona who prepares lunch for me.”

In other news, 2NE1 recently featured in “Gettin’ Dumb” from will.i.am‘s latest album.

Source : AllKpop
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/JiaTweets

[NEWS] 130424 2NE1′s Dara prepares lunch for her brother MBLAQ’s Thunder
Page 1 of 1